Sunday, October 16, 2011

Final Soundwalk Piece

I think that my final soundwalk piece turned out well. I worked to make it seem like a chunk of my day. I think that I conveyed the places really well by capturing familiar sounds that let the listener know where I am.
I feel as though it was kind of hard to transition smoothly from one place to another. That's why I tried to go from one place to another logical place. It seemed to make sense that I was in my apartment and then walking to class and then I was in class.
If I could go back and do it over again I probably would only change the fact that I did not have the sound of me leaving my apartment. I think that was necessary to have because it lets the listener know that I am not in my apartment anymore. Other than that, this was an interesting project because we were able to manipulate sound in a new and exciting way!

No comments:

Post a Comment