Friday, December 9, 2011

Radio Drama

The radio drama assignment was probably my favorite assignment this semester. I liked it because I had complete control over what I was doing and I really got a chance to be creative.
The goal of my drama was for it to be as ridiculous as possible. I wanted it to be funny, yet serious. I also wanted it to be cheesy and corny, yet captivating. It was so easy to write it and I had a lot of fun recording it.
It was fun to see how the story came to life when I added in music and sound effects. I normally don't write such raunchy tales, but I figured I would try something new.
If I were to go back and do it again, I would probably try to blend the music a little better, but I'm 100% happy with the way it turned out. It cracks me up every time I listen to it. I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment